Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Hello and welcome to my blog.  I'm a newly remarried father of 2 teenage girls and I now have a young stepson.  When I got divorced from my first wife I found myself with a new monthly expenses, child support.  The divorced dads biggest fear.  I'm not a dead beat, so the thought of not paying it and supporting my children was inconceivable.  With that said, it became difficult to pay my bills with the reduced income and I had to find new sources of income and trim my expenses.  Now that I'm happily remarried I now have 2 more mouths that I need to feed, clothe and shelter.  I'm continually looking for ways to save money and I wanted to start a place where I can share what I've found and any new finds with with others.  I know there are numerous sites out there with the same information, with lots of them just looking for affiliate clicks to make money.  So what makes mine different?  I will write about the pros and the cons of what I've found and while I might post links to referrals or make a few dollars off of advertisements, the blog won't be just about that.

No comments:

Post a Comment